Western Loudoun Lacrosse (WLL) is a youth organization comprised of registered members, Board members, coaches and parents. We exist to enable youth to learn, grow, and develop skills via lacrosse competition. The administrators, coaches, parents, and spe
All girls playing lacrosse (Fall or Spring) need.....
1. A women's lacrosse stick. Girl's 1/2 and 3/4 may use a modified (shorter stick with a deeper pocket). Girl's 5/6 and 7/8 must use a regulation length stick with a regulation pocket.
2. Protective eye gear (lax or field hockey goggles)
3. A COLORED mouth guard. No clear mouthguards.
4. Cleats are recommended but not mandatory.
5. In the spring, uniforms are provided for the players. Uniforms must be worn at games. In the Fall, players are given pinnies. Pinnies should be worn at all practices and scrimmages.